Job Posting: Real Estate Assistant
Do you want to join a fast paced team and work from home?
A well-established residential real estate agent is seeking to hire an enthusiastic and professional part-time real estate assistant who has the ability to work in a fast-paced environment from their own home office. We’re looking to shake up how real estate teams communicate and provide value to clients, so we’re looking for candidates with a passion for client service, are coachable, and can adapt to evolving processes while learning and growing with us.
This assistant will perform phone and administrative duties related to the home buying and selling sales cycles. The position offers flexible hours between 10-20 hours per week to start. This opportunity offers potential for additional hours and the possibility of full-time, permanent employment in the future. This position will be ideal for someone who has previous experience in an office or the corporate world and is transitioning back into the workforce.
The real estate assistant will:
- Coordinate and schedule appointments. Using the agent’s calendar, you will set up different types of appointments between the agent and client.
- Connect and follow up with clients. Using the online CRM, you will communicate with clients to check up on them, demonstrate care about their needs and concerns, and ensure you are staying in touch with them throughout the buying or selling process.
- Track key information about clients in the CRM. Keeping our database up-to-date will allow us to utilize it to its full potential.
- Perform administrative duties. You may be asked to enter leads into the database, prepare offer and listing documents, record transactions, input property details into MLS and other online sites, etc.
- Work towards becoming licensed.
To be successful, you should have:
- Confident phone skills. You have the ability to actively listen and converse with clients, and get a true understanding of who they are and what they need.
- A background or aptitude in sales. You will not necessarily be selling, but having resilience in qualifying potential clients will be an asset in this job.
- Attention to detail. You don’t let details slip through the cracks.
- A desire to learn and thrive on feedback. We don’t need someone with perfect qualifications as long as you’re willing to grow with us.
- The ability to be a self-starter and work independently. We’ll keep you accountable, but we won’t micromanage.
- Technical skills. You must be comfortable working with computers and online applications.
- Reliable computer and internet connection.
Please note: this position requires availability throughout the day and possibly evenings every day of the week.
What you can expect from us:
- A unique opportunity to join a growing residential real estate team.
- Flexibility in work hours.
- Ability to work from your home office.
- Ongoing training and development.
- A supportive team environment dedicated to seeing people reach their full potential.
This is not your typical assistant job. This is a demanding position, but if you’re looking for an exciting opportunity to work from home with no office politics and to grow with a top producing agent, then this is right for you.
Submit Your Application
We will be reviewing applications as they arrive. Please submit your application form here and email your resume and cover letter in PDF format to email@example.com. We will not be accepting applications through other platforms.