Job Posting: Real Estate Sales Assistant
Do you want to join a fast paced team and work from home?
We're seeking to hire an enthusiastic and professional part-time real estate sales assistant who has the ability to work in a fast-paced environment from their own home office. We’re looking to shake up how real estate teams communicate and provide value to clients, so we’re looking for candidates with a passion for client service, are coachable, and can adapt to evolving processes while learning and growing with us.
Under the supervision of the team lead, this entry-level position will perform sales duties related to the home buying and selling sales cycles. The position offers flexible hours between 10-25 hours per week to start. This opportunity offers potential for full-time, permanent employment in the future. This position will be ideal for someone who has previous inside sales experience in an office or the corporate world and is transitioning back into the workforce or looking to switch industries.
The real estate sales assistant will:
- Connect with inbound leads. You’ll call incoming online website registrations within five minutes by phone, text and/or email.
- Nurture prospective clients. You will communicate with leads and clients to check up on them, demonstrate care about their needs and concerns, and pass them on to agents when they are ready to buy/sell.
- Track key information about clients in our CRM. Keeping our database up-to-date will allow us to utilize it to its full potential.
- Coordinate and schedule appointments. Using the agent’s calendar, you will set up different types of appointments between the agent and client.
- Perform administrative duties. You may be asked to enter leads into the database, prepare offer and listing documents, record transactions, input property details into MLS® and other online sites, etc.
- Attend ongoing training and sales meetings. We are looking to build a team made of individuals who want to grow and contribute to achieving team goals.
- Work towards becoming licensed.
To be successful, you should have:
- Confident sales skills over the phone. You actively listen and converse with clients, and get a true understanding of who they are and what they need in order to get the appointment.
- A desire to learn and thrive on feedback. We don’t need someone with perfect qualifications as long as you’re willing to grow with us.
- Attention to detail. You don’t let details slip through the cracks.
- The ability to be a self-starter and work independently. You have the internal motivation to make calls day in and day out.We’ll keep you accountable, but we won’t micromanage.
- A strong sense of collaboration. You’ll need to work with the team to understand what is and isn’t working.
- Technical skills. You must be comfortable working with computers and online applications.
- Reliable computer and internet connection.
- Sales experience (strongly desired) or a clear aptitude for sales.
Please note: this position requires availability to work some evenings and weekends.
What you can expect from us:
- A unique opportunity to join a growing residential real estate team and learn the business from the ground up.
- Flexibility in work shifts.
- Ability to work from your home office.
- Ongoing training and development. Mentorship if you would like to become a licensed REALTOR®®.
- A supportive team environment dedicated to seeing people reach their full potential.
This is a demanding sales position, but if you’re looking for an exciting opportunity to work from home with no office politics and to grow with a top producing agent, then this is right for you.
Submit Your Application
We will be reviewing applications as they arrive. Please submit your application form here and email your resume and cover letter in PDF format with the subject line "Real Estate Sales Assistant" to email@example.com. We will not be accepting applications through other platforms.